Thursday 15th September 2022
The Epic Centre, Lincolnshire Showground
Bringing the ethos of the Rural Business Awards to a live and in person event the first ever Rural Business Show promises to be an unmissable occasion for anyone working in round or with Rural Businesses from across the British Isles.
What the Rural Business sector might lack in density we certainly make up for in passion, innovation, resilience and enthusiasm.
Without doubt one of the most important business sectors in the fight against the climate crisis, and in accelerating the speed of travel in the race to net zero – the Rural Business Show will bring together rural businesses and community organisations, innovators and entrepreneurs across a diverse range of sectors, disciplines and backgrounds to champion everything that is great about working and living in Rural Great Britain.
Our two conference stages at The Show will provide the opportunity for you to hear some amazing speakers on our Main Stage talking on a wide range of topics, and we will give you chance to interact with our speakers and celebrities when they take to the Chatter Stage to answer your questions and discuss topical issues.
There will be an Expo where you can promote your business to all the attendees – forging valuable connections and developing collaborative relationships – this is your chance to show off!
The day will culminate in a celebration where we will be announcing winners of this years’ very special Rural Business Awards – a retrospective where we induct some amazing businesses and supporters into our Hall of Fame, celebrating the past whilst providing some major inspiration for entrants into the 2023 Rural Business Awards.
Why you should attend:
- Reach new customers
- Meet the social media influencers who are ploughing the path for the UK rural community
- Collaborate with industry experts
- Develop rural business skills
- Network with Rural Business sector key opinion leaders & investors
- Food, drinks & entertainment
Our EXPO will be at the heart of the show providing exhibitors with the opportunity to demo, present and sell their products and services. Our members are also consumers – but importantly they might be potential partners, suppliers, or investors.
Two stages, a packed schedule filled with industry experts, award winners, celebrities, inspirational and motivational speakers. Sessions will be supported by smaller more intensive workshops, panel discussions and meet and greet opportunities covering a variety of engaging and topical themes.
We will be championing our Rural Business Awards winners from 2015 to 2022 with a special ceremony looking back at how far businesses have come, ahead of the launch of our 2023 award season.
Who should attend?
Business Founders, Owners and Managers
- Find solutions and providers to help your business to thrive
- Get expert insights on business operations
- Learn from people like you who have founded and scaled successful rural businesses
- Collaborate, share best practice, partner on projects to drive innovation and change
- Learn about policy challenges, mandates, governance and funding
- Meet corporate partners who are supporting the rural economy
Founders, Entrepreneurs & Start Ups
- Learn how to pitch and position your business what investors are looking for and how you can access available grants & funds
- Network with investors, fellow rural businesses, and explore partnership opportunities
- Gain practical business skills and knowledge
- Meet the leading international businesses, build your pipeline, test ideas, or even launch new products
Business Advisors, Investors and Policy Makers
- Network with allied advisors and intermediaries.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the needs and values of rural businesses.
- Understand more about the role of rural businesses in delivering net zero and
developing sustainable supply chains
Agri-food Businesses and Sustainability Champions
- Explore the relationship between sustainability, the agri-food sector and the rural economy
- Learn how to manage and mitigate risk in supply chains, how to champion green teams and mobilise towards sustainability goals
- Find sustainability partners and providers to help achieve net-zero targets
- Regardless of industry or seniority, those championing any aspect of sustainability for their company are the real change-makers
Exhibit at The Show 2022
Join us at the Rural Busines Show 2022 as an exhibitor. The Exhibition is the perfect place to demo, present & sell your products and services to a rural business audience. You’ll also get to experience the whole day of the conference and awards ceremony.
Pick a stand that will suite your business.
STANDARD EXHIBITION STAND
£499.00 exc VAT
LARGE EXHIBITION STAND
£998.00 exc VAT
OUTDOOR EXHIBITION SPACE
£499.00 exc VAT
Need something a little different?
If you need a different type of space for your business to shine we can offer custom exhibition spaces entirely bespoke to your business needs.
Have a look at the details here and get in touch with us to discuss what you need.
The Epic Centre is a stunning eco building at the Lincolnshire Showground.
We will offer exhibit space to our Members, Partners and wider network. An exhibition gives businesses the opportunity not only to visibly present their business, products and services in order to sell, but also importantly to give them the opportunity to network.
We will have indoor and outdoor spaces available to exhibitors, have a look at the floor plan and register your interest to find out more.
Grange De Lings