JOIN THE GROUP
We aim to provide our members with inspiration, support, advice and guidance to set up, operate and thrive in their chosen business. We will also promote our members interests with our partners and supporters and other rural membership organisations, provide access to national and local networking, create opportunities to get involved with issues based campaigns and events and further shape our Group to be as relevant as possible to rural SME’s.
By connecting you with other rural businesses in your area we hope to grow a community of businesses who support and empower each other with our backing, guidance and support. By supporting local face to face events we will facilitate the development of these networks.
The Group will provide practical business support both on and offline underpinned by a telephone hotline which will triage your issues and provide first line support to address your business questions. As experts in the rural sector our extensive network is likely to provide you with specific and relevant advice and answers to your most pressing challenges.
As well as advice we will also offer preferential rates on essential business services provided by our trusted partners.
MEMBERSHIP AT A GLANCE
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS TO SUIT YOU
You can join the group as a Member or Partner: Members have access to support and guidance, Partners help provide this support. Subscription costs for Members are based on the number of people you employ – keeping a fair pricing structure for the size of your business.
MembersBecome a member of the Rural Business Group
- Access to business support at the end of the phone or by email from 9-5 Monday to Friday.
- Exclusive access to the member area of our website, with current news, articles, offers and opportunities.
- A copy of our ‘In Your Field Magazine’ sent to your door for FREE (as scheduled)
- We will listen to you and connect you to trusted advisors, with no obligation for you to employ them. We will also give you multiple options from free advice right through to niche specialists. – send us your business support challenge and we will assist you.
- Discounts to all events, including the Rural Business Awards and our Conference planned for 16th November 2018
- Opportunities for networking with like-minded individuals and businesses.
- Exclusive access to Academy webinars from industry leaders.
PartnersBecome a trusted partner of the Rural Business Group
- Ideal for Individuals or Businesses who are looking to join us as a Partner*, this level of membership includes all benefits of being a member plus:
- The Rural Business Group will direct members to our Partners in the event their service offering and expertise matches*
- Partners will be given the opportunity to provide content to the Group and to deliver seminars, webinars etc subject to requirements of the Group.
- Partners will offer a preferential service to Rural Business Group members and be subject to a service level agreement.
- Please note that all partners will not necessarily be classed as Rural Businesses themselves, but will need to demonstrate their rural expertise when dealing with group members.
- *Subject to contract - these positions are subject to an application process. Upon signup they will be contacted by the team to asses suitability and sign a service level agreement.