Whether you want to start, grow, or achieve greater recognition for your business the Rural Business Group aims to help you achieve your business aspirations.
- Talk to you to establish how we can assist you
- Be available through multiple channels – both on and offline
- Respond to you in a timely manner
- Treat you like an individual
- To be impartial and always do our best to give you alternative solutions
- Ensure our response is understandable and relevant to you and your business
Join us today
MembersBecome a member of the Rural Business Group
- Access to business support at the end of the phone or by email from 9-5 Monday to Friday.
- Exclusive access to the member area of our website, with current news, articles, offers and opportunities.
- A copy of our ‘In Your Field Magazine’ sent to your door for FREE (as scheduled)
- We will listen to you and connect you to trusted advisors, with no obligation for you to employ them. We will also give you multiple options from free advice right through to niche specialists. – send us your business support challenge and we will assist you.
- Discounts to all events, including the Rural Business Awards and our Conference planned for 16th November 2018
- Opportunities for networking with like-minded individuals and businesses.
- Exclusive access to Academy webinars from industry leaders.
PartnersBecome a trusted partner of the Rural Business Group
- Ideal for Individuals or Businesses who are looking to join us as a Partner*, this level of membership includes all benefits of being a member plus:
- The Rural Business Group will direct members to our Partners in the event their service offering and expertise matches*
- Partners will be given the opportunity to provide content to the Group and to deliver seminars, webinars etc subject to requirements of the Group.
- Partners will offer a preferential service to Rural Business Group members and be subject to a service level agreement.
- Please note that all partners will not necessarily be classed as Rural Businesses themselves, but will need to demonstrate their rural expertise when dealing with group members.
- *Subject to contract - these positions are subject to an application process. Upon signup they will be contacted by the team to asses suitability and sign a service level agreement.
The launch of ‘INYOURFIELD’
the magazine of
The Rural Business Group.
The first edition of the magazine will be available from 23rd April 2018
In Your Field will combine news, industry insights and topical articles.